Look at the following list of the most frequent questions that we receive, if you do not find what you need, do not hesitate to ask information about the policies of the country house, we will be glad to answer you.
• How can I book?
Booking is easy, you have two ways:
- By telephone calling one of the numbers in the section of the contacts.
- Sending a request of availability through the form for bookings.
• When my booking is definitively guaranteed?
The bookings are guaranteed and confirmed as soon as the country house gives you the definitive confirmation.
• How do I definitively confirm my booking?
The country house requests a credit card number for the charge of 40% of the total of the stay of your booking. If you prefer, you can pay this amount by bank transfer, all the details you need for the bank transfer are in the email sent by the staff of the country house.
• Where and how do i pay for my stay?
The payment of the balance of your stay is at the staff of the country house at your arrival; you can pay with credit card, bancomat or cash.
• Do you accept all the credit cards?
We accept Visa, Mastercard and Maestro.
• What happens in case of cancellation of the stay?
It depends when the cancellation is communicated.
1) If the cancellation is at least 30 days from the scheduled arrival, the penalty is 0.
2) If the cancellation is from 30 days to 16 days from the scheduled arrival the penalty is 40%.
3) If the cancellation is from 15 days to 10 days from the scheduled arrival the penalty is 60%.
4) If the cancellation is from 9 days to 5 days from the scheduled arrival the penalty is 85%.
5) If the cancellation is from 4 days to 0 days from the scheduled arrival or in case of no show the penalty is 100%.
The penalty is calculated considering the total amount for the entire confirmed.
• Is a deposit required?
Yes, it will be determined at the time of booking.
• Is there someone to welcome the guests at their arrival at Poggio alle Fonti?
The staff and the owner of the country house will be present at the arrival of the guests in order to give the keys and to explain the details.
• What is the time for arrivals?
The time for arrivals is the afternoon from 2.30pm to 6.30pm.
• What do I have to do in case of late arrival?
Please phone to one of the numbers that you have in your booking documents and communicate your arrival time.
• What time do I have to leave the country house in the departure day?
The country house has to be left within 10.00 am.
• Is there a parking zone in the country house?
Yes, there is a parking zone at guests' disposal.
• How does the weekly change of linen and towels work?
The weekly change of linen and towels is included in the price. After one week on Saturday morning you find in the garden the clean linen and towels with a special basket where you have to put the dirty linen and towels.
• Are there baby beds and chairs at the guests' disposal?
Yes, there are baby beds and chairs.
• Are the pets welcome in your country house?
We are glad to welcome your pets, please communicate about them at the moment of the booking.
• Is there internet in the country house?
The country house has a Wifi net that you can freeky use during your stay.
• Is it possible to have a daily change of linen and towels?
It is possible on request and with extra charge.
• Where is the Touristic Information Office?
This office is in the centre of Terranuova Bracciolini, a village far from the country house about 4 km.
• What services can I find in the zone?
In the centre of the4 little village of Levane, far about 3km from the country house, you can find shops, supermarket, doctor, dentist, vet, bars, post office and bank. In the centre of Terranuova Bracciolini, a bit bigger than Levane, you can find: banks, post office, pharmacy, doctor, dentist, restaurants, bar, ships, Supermarket, self laundry, vet and many other services. Moreover, the Poggio alle Fonti is far only 5 minutes by car from a beautiful and big shopping centre.
• Are open all year?
The country house Poggio alle Fonti is open all year.
• When the swimming pool is open?
From the beginning of May to the end of September. It depends on the weather.
• How far are the main airports in Tuscany and the Highway A1 Milan-Rome?
The entrance “Valdarno” of the highway A1 Milan-Rome is after about 6 km. The airport Amerigo Vespucci of Florence in Peretola is far about 65 km along the highway A1. The airport Galileo Galilei of Pisa is far about 154 km.
• How far is the train station?
The nearest train station is that one in Montevarchi and it is far about 6 km. Around the station there is a big free parking zone. From the station of Montevarchi it is very easy to get Florence and Arezzo.
• Is there a shuttle service to the train station?
No, but we can organize it on request.